Ragnarok :: Teacher Aide
  FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Teacher Aide

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ragnarok Index du Forum -> Trucs et Astuces -> Aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 15:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Teacher Aide Répondre en citant

I have for the past 6 months been studying a teachers aide degree and have just taken a job as I need the extra income as Christmas is coming and we are moving house early next year.

I chatting today to 2 ladies from work today and one them told me that she studied to be a teachers aide but found it difficult to find employment and the only route she could think of was a volunteer job and when she called up a few of the schools they require you to volunteer for 6 - 18 months and even after doing it for that long there's no guarantee of a job at the end of it. She said she regrets taking the time off to do it

The thing is that I can't afford to take 6 - 18 months off work to volunteer at a school. I need the money and I'll also be moving in with my partner, while he does earn a good wage, I don't think it will stretch to pay for everything that needs to paid. He also has 3 children from his previous marriage and is paying child support them.

I have in the past applied but only 2 jobs were suitable and I never heard back. I cold called about 20 schools but only heard back from one.

I suppose my question is should I keep going with the course in hopes I get a job? 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Marketing Explainer Examples

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 15:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ragnarok Index du Forum -> Trucs et Astuces -> Aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Original warAlliance Alliance forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation